River District Crossing, South Vancouver River District
One Town Centre River District is a new condo and townhouse development by Wesgroup at 8538 River District Crossing, Vancouver. The development was completed in 2017. One Town Centre has a total of 296 units.
Located in the northeast corner of the Town Centre, One Town Centre includes a 19-storey residential tower, a midrise residential building, townhomes, street-level retail and CLUB CENTRAL fitness and aquatic centre.
The 10-storey midrise residential building floats above a double-height retail podium—with balconies that give open views of the sunny south.
- At the heart of the River District, a pedestrian-friendly Town Centre is built around a public plaza and high street that connects the community with the Fraser River to the south.
- Retailers include grocers, cafés, banks, restaurants and more
- CLUB CENTRAL is a private 14,000+ square foot fitness and aquatic centre for the exclusive use of Town Centre residents, with a fitness centre, pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, kids’ activity room, squash courts, meeting room, entertainment lounge with kitchen and fireplace, and yoga/ dance studio
- Outdoor recreation amenities include a community garden, children’s play structure and a large open lawn area
Only 10km from Downtown Vancouver, River District will consist of the services and amenities that create a community, including:
- Elementary school
- Four individual daycares for 256 spots
- 250,000 sq. ft. of retail shops, restaurants and office space
- 25,000 sq. ft. community centre
- 25 acres of open green space, including two playfields
- 1.5km riverfront walking path
Contact us for more information about One Town Centre River District.